Dog Being Boarded At Shelter Is Given Away By Mistake

An employee from Jacksonville Humane Society mistakenly gave away a woman's pet. 

The dog was being boarded at the Society while its owner dealt with a housing situation but was adopted when an employee made a mistake. The animal was supposed to be boarding there for another two weeks, and the owner was to pick it up on July 12th.

The Humane Society admits its mistake but the new owner has refused to give up the dog. 

The original pet owner signed a paper when boarding the dog that says the shelter isn’t responsible for errors. 

Watch the full story below

Source: WHIO

Country 107.3 WRWD · Hudson Valley's #1 for New Country!

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel