What's Up With This Mysterious Hole In The Clouds?

A meteorologist posted video of a cloud formation in the skies over the United Arab Emirates that looks like a massive flying saucer. It's called a "fallstreak hole" and it's basically a large gap that forms in certain types of clouds...At least that's what they want us to believe.



Content Goes Here