August has arrived which means football season begins in just over a month. Carrie Underwood is set to once again perform the opening theme to NBC’s Sunday Night Football, and fans won’t have to wait until the September 10th kick off to get a listen to the track.
The network plans to preview Carrie’s latest take on “Oh Sunday Night,” during the 49ers-Vikings NFL preseason game August 27th at 8 pm.
Filming the opening took place at Universal Studios Hollywood back in June, and features 10 NFL players, including:
- New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr
- New England Patriots LB Dont’a Hightower
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones
- Oakland Raiders LB Khalil Mack
- Denver Broncos LB Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott
Source: Carrie Underwoood