Christmas is four months away but Martina McBride is making plans now. She'll spend some of her holiday season on the road this year. The singer just announced her first annual “The Joy Of Christmas Tour,” featuring 16 shows that will kick off November 24th in Biloxi, Mississippi.
“‘The Joy Of Christmas’ is a magical show full of beautiful scenery and classic beloved Christmas music as well as a few hits from my career. It’s a show for the whole family,” Martina says. “With this tour we create a sort of Christmas winter wonderland. If this show doesn’t leave you full of the Christmas spirit I’m not sure what will!”
Check out the first few dates below and click here for a complete schedule. Tickets for most shows go on sale this Friday.
- November 24th: Biloxi, MS - Beau Ridge Theatre
- November 25th: Lake Charles, LA - L’Auberge Casino
- November 26th: Fort Smith, AR - First National Bank of Fort Smith Exhibit Hall
- November 29th: Troy, OH - Hobart Arena
- November 30th: Paducah, KY - Carson Center
- December 1st: Dubuque, IA - Five Flags Center
- December 2nd: Manhattan, KS - McCain Auditorium
- December 7th: Wabash, IN - Honeywell Center
- December 8th & 9th: Charles Town, WV - Hollywood Casino
- December 14th: Champaign, IL -The Virginia Theatre
Source: Sounds Like Nashville