Luke Bryan is kicking off a new tour in the new year. During an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres” show last week, Luke announced that his “What Makes You Country” tour will kick off February 16th in Springfield, Missouri.
So far only a few dates have been announced, but the tour is expected to run through the fall of 2018. Opening acts will be announced at a later date.
Locally, the Luke's closet show announced so far will be February 23rd at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall, NJ.
Luke also just released the video for his latest single “Light It Up,” which features NBA star Jimmy Butler. Check it out to the right.
During Luke's appearance on Ellen, he also discussed how he’s enjoying “American Idol” and talked about friendly ribbing with friend and “The Voice: coach Blake Shelton. Luke joked that Blake is “having too much TV time,” adding, “I’m coming for him.”
Check out the first dates below, and see Luke’s announcement below.
- February 16th: Springfield, MO - JQH Arena
- February 17th: Evansville, IN - Ford Center
- February 18th: Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
- February 22nd: State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- February 23rd: Atlantic City, NJ - Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall
- February 24th: Charlottesville, VA - John Paul Jones Arena
Source: Luke Bryan