Google is the most popular search engine on the web, but did you know there's many things you can do in addition to the typical searches?
Check out ideas below:
- Be a time. All you do is search “set timer for (your choice) minutes. When it hits zero it’ll beep.
- Update you on flight info. Just type in your airline and flight number.
- Count calories. It can even compare tow foods.
- Function in Klingon! Yes it can! Just add "/xx-klingon" to the end of the URL.
- Do a barrel roll. When you feel like being silly, type in “ do a barrel roll.”
- Translate languages
- Convert measurements. Helpful when you’re baking!
Bonus: If you have never clicked “I’m feeling lucky” instead of search, you may find some entertaining results.