Eddie Montgomery and his late partner, Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry made a deal many years ago. If anything should happen to happen to one of them, the other would continue performing.
Troy Gentry was killed in a helicopter crash in September. Eddie needed time to mourn and figure out what he will do next.
Eddie has announced that he’ll be hitting the road in support of their new album, “Here’s To You,” which drops February 2nd.
“I’m anxious to get back out on the road and play some new music for our friends and fans,” Eddie says. “Next year marks the 20th anniversary of our band — we’ve got lots to celebrate and look forward to in 2018.”
The tour is set to kick off January 19th in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, with dates confirmed through September 15th in Ventura, California. Check out the first few dates below and click here for a complete schedule and ticket on sale information.
- January 19th: Sioux Falls, SD - Denny Sanford Premier Center (support for Alabama)
- January 20th: St. Charles, MO - The Family Arena (support for Alabama)
- February 9th: Columbia, MO - The Blue Note
- February 10th: Springfield, IL - Boondocks
- February 23rd: Indianapolis, IN - 8 Seconds Saloon
- March 2nd: Clifton Park, NY - Upstate Concert Hall
- March 3rd: Lynchburg, VA - Phase 2
- March 9th: Jordan, NY- Kegs Canalside
- March 10th: Warrendale, PA - Jergel’s
- March 16th: Medina, OH - Thirsty Cowboy
Source: Montgomery Gentry