With flu season in full swing, here's some tips on how to clean your home after the germs descend upon you you and your family.
- Quarantine the sickies! Confine them to a bedroom. It reduces the risk for everyone.
- Disinfect surfaces. Flu virus can live for 24 so using antibacterial items… doorknobs included.
- Doing laundry for the sick. This is tricky. Make sure you use a laundry basket and don’t “hug” the clothes as you carry them. Get them in basket!
- Don’t use sponges for cleaning , the are germ factories.
- Clean those hands! No don’t use bacterial soap, use warm water and soap.