If you're job hunting or thinking about switching careers to earn more money, you're in luck.
The job site, Indeed has just released their annual 2018 Best Jobs in the United States list, judging careers based on salary and opportunity, and if you want the best of the best, you may want to consider a gig in construction, with ten of the top 25 spots on the list in that industry.
As for the top job overall, that would be commercial project manager, which has had a 277% increase in job postings on the site between 2014 and 2017. What’s more the gig pays an average salary of $81,023.
Top Ten Best Jobs in the United States for 2018(average base salary)
- Commercial Project Manager ($81,023)
- Full Stack Developer ($111,640)
- Computer Vision Engineer ($131,297)
- Machine Learning Engineer ($136,241)
- Preconstruction Manager ($95,337)
- Construction Superintendent ($85,170)
- Optometrist ($131,692)
- Data Scientist ($132,915)
- Chief Estimator ($116,848)
- Development Operations Engineer ($125,714)