If you use Gmail and notice something is different...your eyes are not deceiving you. Gmail has been updated and redesigned!
The popular email has a sleek and easy to understand look with a lot of cool features. Here’s a breakdown of some you need to know about:
- Confidential mode. You can set a date for email to expire or revoke it when you want. That means it disappears from the recipient’s inbox.
- Email snooze and nudging. You can save some for later by setting it to show back up in the inbox later and if one is time sensitive, it resurfaces from the pile.
- Visible attachments. You can see the attachment now!
- Smart reply. Predictive text response.
- Unsubscribe suggestions in mobile version.
- Phishing warnings.
The list is long. You can see more here and below.
Source: The Verge